FIRELOC Safety Lockers
2-Hour fire rated hazardous material storage for flammables and combustibles
• 2-hour fire rated construction
• Secondary containment — leakproof all welded sump
• UL listed doors
• Building base framing exceeds 1,000 psf load rating
• Chemical-resistant epoxy primer & coating (interior & exterior)
• Gravity air flow vents have UL listed fire dampers with fusible links
• FM Global and Intertek/Warnock-Hersey approved
• 100% manufactured in the U.S.A.
• 15-year structural warranty
The FIREloc™ safety storage locker from Justrite is the perfect
choice for the storage of flammables and combustibles where
a fire rating is necessary.
Manufactured with a 2-hour fire rating and non-combustible,
weatherproof construction, each FIREloc™ locker meets
UL 263 & ASTM E-119 requirements. Multiple layers of
UL-classified fire-resistant gypsum wall board are encased
between exterior heavy guage steel and interior heavy gauge
galvanneal sheet steel for maximum durability. The roof/ceiling
meets Class A flame spread rating and wind uplift exceeds
UL Rating I-60. Customize your locker to meet specific
applications with a variety of optional accessories.
Designed to be placed within 10 to 30 feet of existing structures
and/or property set-backs (check with local code authorities
for variances), FIREloc™ provides a safe yet convenient
storage solution. This proximity advantage allows for more
efficient production, distribution and storage of your valuable
flammables and combustibles. Insurance policy renewals, fines
and hazardous spills are all very important reasons to maintain
compliant chemical storage. FIREloc’s strength will guarantee
years of compliant use.
For quotes or questions please contact us at:
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for exclusive offers and updates!