fire can charge through a building in no time. Injuring people,
destroying assets, threatening the very existence of your business.
What makes it all the more tragic is that simple proven steps can help reduce the risk of accidents.
Safety storage cabinets serve several critical functions:
A wide variety of code compliant cabinets are available in sizes
ranging from 4-gallons (15 liters) to 120-gallons (454 liters). Smaller
cabinets allow solvents to be stored at worksite locations saving costly
trips to a central storage room. Undercounter, wall mount and piggyback
style cabinets add to safe storage, even when space is at a premium.
For high capacity storage, including storage of 55-gallon drums, larger
sized cabinets designed specifically to house 30-gallon (114 liter) or
55-gallon (208 liter) drums are available. Itís important to note that
OSHA Code 29 CFR 1910.106 states that not more than 60-gallons may be
Class I and II liquids. Custom sized cabinets are also available for
- Safely contain hazardous chemicals to reduce the risk of fire, protecting both personnel and facilities
- Identify, organize, and segregate dangerous liquids
- Offer compliance with federal OSHA regulations and state and local fire codes
- Improve efficiency by allowing solvent to be stored near the points of use
- Improve security with keyed locking mechanism